Kids Activities in Abu Dhabi
All Successful Little Minds Must Be Taught From An Early Age. Which Is Why Education And Nurturing Children’s Imagination And Creativity Is Very Important To Us At GOLDEN KIDS!
We offer a wide range of kids’ positive learning activities at your venue.
We encourage your child and install a real routine to follow and grow!
The concept of PLA has been proven 2 times more efficient to develop your child capacities in daily life and become independent.
Dance, music, play-role, language and literacy, arts & crafts, unique interactive storytelling and Kindermusik classes perfectly fit in with current teaching programs.
We always welcome the children to join activities with a soft approach to encourage and inspire their imagination.
POSITIVE LEARNING ACTIVITIES
PLA is easy to implement and perfectly complements the various toddler activities in Pre-K and Kindergarten programs in public schools, nurseries, private schools, and childcare centers.
HOW IT WORKS
Our lesson plans are intentional, developed using a tested and repeatable formula. The individual children activities within each lesson, such as greetings, storytime, and instrument play, are strategically placed for maximum engagement. The establishment of repetition and rituals via various kids’ activities allows children to take comfort in knowing what’s coming, encouraging creative participation within the established framework.
BENEFITS BEYOND POSITIVE LEARNING ACTIVITIES
Bring Kindermusik programming to combine with children activities at your school in Abu Dhabi and you’ll foster whole-child development, increase school readiness, and share the joy and power of music-making.
▪ Warmth, enthusiasm, and enjoyment; positive emotional tone
▪ Solicitation of student feedback and responsiveness to students’ needs and interests
▪ Effective management of instructional time for maximum learning
▪ Presentation of clear behavioral expectations
▪ Optimal facilitation of activities, giving students opportunity to experience and explore Instructional Support.
▪ Language-stimulation and language-facilitation techniques
▪ Clear presentation and explanation of new concepts
▪ The use of repetition and expansion/extension through fun-filled kids’ activities.
CLASSES OFFERED IN ABU DHABI
French/English & Me
The earlier children are exposed to a new language, the greater their chances for fluency. In fact, research indicates that children who start learning a second language before age seven are more successful language learners. Science has shown that listening to music and processing language activate similar areas of the brain, and researchers have discovered evidence that music enhances the auditory and cognitive abilities that play a role in second language acquisition.
Our kids’ activities and lessons in Abu Dhabi use music and play, which stimulates language acquisition, and whole-body physical expression, which improves retention, to drive home the learning. Your child will sing and dance to English/French songs; enjoy engaging stories with a variety of themes; and learn new vocabulary, phrases, and expressions in a fun, natural, and developmentally appropriate way. You’ll be amazed at how your child’s confidence and English or French vocabulary will grow from week to week.
LEVEL 1: 12 MONTHS- 2 YEAR OLD
Level 1 PLA offer young toddlers a stimulating environment to explore their new movement and language skills with a sense of security, comfort, and confidence through educational children activities and lessons. As your child thrives in a music and movement-driven environment, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with him and learn to use music and play to create and simplify routines at home.
CHILDREN ACTIVITIES IN ABU DHABI
▪ Discovery and play with scarves, hoops, mirrors, and more
▪ Instrument play and introduction to basic music concepts such as high/low, fast/slow, and holding a steady beat
▪ Singing songs that include motions, repeated words, and different meters and modes
SKILLS & BENEFITS OF OUR CHILDREN ACTIVITIES
▪ Heightened body awareness and beginning competence in self-regulation of movement
▪ Development of various basic gross-motor skills, fine-motor control, and coordination
▪ Growing ability to recognize and follow patterns in music and move to a steady beat, fundamental skills that have been linked to math and language
LEVEL 2 : 3 YEAR OLD - 5 YEAR OLD
Our Level 2 classes encourage older toddlers to initiate their own ideas and explore their creativity through various toddler activities. Each class offers plenty of fun outlets for toddler-style energy, promoting cognitive development through singing, dancing, and instrument play. Better still, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with other parents and caregivers who are also experiencing the joys and complexities of these busy years, while learning to use music to create and simplify routines at home.
TODDLER ACTIVITIES IN ABU DHABI
▪ Exploring movement concepts and participating in musical interactions with objects and others
▪ Discovering different ways instruments can make sounds and experiencing a wide range of musical concepts
▪ Identifying and vocally imitating sounds and learning to describe them
▪ Learning to associate a picture with a sound
▪ Singing songs with language patterns that explore rhythm, speech sounds, syntax, and rhyme
SKILLS & BENEFITS OF OUR TODDLER ACTIVITIES
▪ Increased alertness, self-control, and ability to regulate their own movements
▪ Stabilization of muscles necessary for healthy posture and overall balance
▪ Improved coordination and locomotor skills, fine motor skills, and finger and hand strength
▪ Strengthened ability to memorize, sequence, and predict patterns
▪ Development of early pre-literacy and number skills
Storytellers provide excitement and stimulation.
Engaging kids’ activities such as storytelling can improve concentration, listening skills and help develop and enrich spoken and written language. It can also help to stimulate the imagination, contributing to Speaking and Listening as well as Creative Writing, Poetry, Drama, Music and Art.
Hearing and retelling traditional tales can provide scaffolding for children’s own imaginative stories, giving the child a variety of frameworks to work from and encouraging a questioning attitude.
We can create excitement and enthusiasm for History, Geography as well as English language, literature and Drama.
Toddler activities such as storytellin can widen the range of children’s emotional, cultural and moral responses.
Our fantastic puppet show structure will wow children and adults alike… creating excitement and fun, we will take the children on a great adventure…
A magical Performance and a behind the scenes experience, the children will be able to see a puppet demonstration and ask questions to our puppeteers once the performance has taken place.
Each of our Shows has a relative study guide and great learning value for children.
Through Puppet Shows the children will develop the following
Experience of live theater performance.
Cultivate an appreciation of music.
Building of imagination through visual/auditory experience of puppetry.
An introduction to the arts and specifically the art of puppetry.
Cultivate an appreciation of the english language.
Inspire children to read.
Confidence boosts when combined with interaction.